35% SunTek Standard Pro Window Tint
Make heads turn with SunTek’s Standard Pro Series. Engineered with economical dyed charcoal technology, SunTek's Standard Pro Series offers superb quality and protection.
1525mm x 1m
760mm x 1m
35% SunTek Standard Pro Window Tint
SunTek’s Standard Pro Window Tint provides superior results for customers looking for quality and performance
- Added privacy
- Excellent heat, glare and UV protection
- A premium dyed charcoal tint construction
- A non reflective interior and exterior appearance
- Superb optical clarity
- Manufacturer’s lifetime limited warranty*
Same Day Delivery Ireland
Order before 10.30am to avail of same day delivery in Cork.
Next Day Delivery Ireland
Order before 5pm (on a business day) for next day delivery*
*Excluding weekends and bank holidays and provided that the product is a stock item.
Delivery charges will appear at the checkout stage and are dependent on the type of products you are purchasing. Below is a guideline of charges though exceptions may apply to oversized orders. Please contact the office on 021 452 4744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries you may have.
Delivery Charges Ireland
- Free carriage on orders over €350.00 ex VAT (does not apply to sheeting orders)
- For standard goods under €350.00 ex VAT we offer a choice of couriers at checkout with pricing as follows:
€13.50 Economy – delivery within 24 – 48 hrs. with Fastway couriers
€17.50 Prime – delivery within 24 hrs. with UPS couriers
Delivery Charges Ireland – Sheeting:
- Free carriage on sheeting orders €1200 and over
- Carriage of €47.50 on sheeting orders €750 and over
- Sheeting order under €750 incurs pallet shipping
charge of €95
Delivery Charges UK
- Free carriage on orders over £315 ex VAT. (does not apply to sheeting orders)
- For standard goods orders under £315 a flat rate of £15 applies
Delivery Charges UK – Sheeting
- All sheeting orders incur a pallet shipping rate of £140
Delivery Charges EU
- €35 per order for standard goods order (does not apply to sheeting orders)
Delivery Charges EU – Sheeting
- All sheeting orders incur a pallet shipping rate of €140
Delivery Charges Outside of Ireland, EU and UK
- Please contact our office on 35321 452 4744 or email email@example.com for details of shipping, taxes and other charges that may apply.
While we do our best there are often circumstance outside of our control so we cannot guarantee an exact delivery schedule but we will do our best to help with a specific request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walsh Graphics reserves the right to change delivery costs when an order is oversized or incurs courier charges that are out of our control.
* It is the customers responsibility to pay any Duty & VAT owing on shipments
If you wish to collect your order, our warehouse is open for collections on business days from 8.30am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm. Lunch time collections can be arranged if you give us a call first.
Where possible, please place your order in advance of arrival to reduce waiting time, especially if you require rolls to be slit or metres wound off.
Any loss, damage or shortages must be reported to us within 24 hours of delivery. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
Please ensure the goods are checked upon arrival before signing (or goods are signed for as unchecked). Any claims made as a result of courier damage cannot be pursued if this procedure is not followed.
We will not be liable for any damage to goods returned to us via another courier if goods have not been checked upon receipt from us and reported immediately.
In the case of receiving damaged goods, these must be signed for upon delivery as "Unchecked" or "Damaged" in order to process a claim.
If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, or part of your order, we will contact you with details of anticipated delivery dates and an option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Health and Safety
We would like to reassure our customers that Walsh Graphics continue to be mindful of changes in government guidelines and always have our customers and staff safety in mind.
We are constantly reviewing internal policies to ensure that staff and customers will continue to communicate and interact safely.